JoshBlog

The Real DAYS of Our Lives - Comments from and about Josh Taylor.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Wishes from Josh!

I wanted to say hello to you and wish everyone a very healthy and happy 2012. Hope you all had wonderful holidays. Ours was a little strange. Our house was broken into on the Wed. morning before christmas. Some jewelry taken from us but nobody hurt as we were not here. One of those things we always think happens to other people but then all of a sudden it's your turn. At any rate, we are well and we shall move forward.
 I just wanted to say thank you for your continued support especially since my time on the show has been a little sparse the last two years. However, I have hopes that that will change this year and that Roman will be more present. Again , I want to wish you and yours a very Happy New Year and thank you again.
Much Love and Appreciation,
Josh

2 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger peanut said…

    Oh wow Josh, sorry to hear you were robbed. As you said tho at least everyone is ok. Good you weren't home. Glad they brought you back on days and very happy they brought back the others.
    Very interested in what is in the Safe Deposit Box. The mystery with the DiMeras is back and I love it.
    On the map we were neighbors. You were born 4 years before me in Princeton and I was born and raised in Kewanee.
    Keep up the good work and I do hope they keep the team.
    Have a good year cuz we did this year. First time in a long time.

    Janice
    now living in Iowa

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger KathyB said…

    Sorry to hear you about being robbed.

    I hope this year is a better
    year for everyone.

    Kathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home