JoshBlog

The Real DAYS of Our Lives - Comments from and about Josh Taylor.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello

Hello folks,

It’s been awhile but things were a little up in the air for awhile. But, as they say “ all's well that ends well”. I did sign a new 2 yr. contract but then had to wait for DOOL and NBC to come to an agreement to make sure it wasn’t monopoly money. Ha!. Well. They did, so we are back in business. I’m sure you have all heard that James Riley was replaced and that we now have a new Head Writer. His name is Hogan Sheffer and he won four emmys writing for As The World Turns. I am sure that most of you were thrilled with that from what I kept hearing. I know the cast is looking forward to getting back to doing more grounded storylines. Mr. Sheffer’s stuff doesn’t begin until the first of October so we’ll see then what he has in store for us. I hope this is finding you all well and good. I promise not to let so much time go by this time but as I said there wasn’t a whole lot going on other than waiting to see what happened. Now that things are back in order hopefully we’ll have more to talk about in the future. Until then, take good care!

With Love, Appreciation, and Respect,

Josh Taylor ( Roman Brady )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home