JoshBlog

The Real DAYS of Our Lives - Comments from and about Josh Taylor.

Monday, October 29, 2007

New Greetings!

Dear Friends,

Thank you for responding so well to the website. It is always great to hear from you and I find your comments very informative and helpful. As you know, we have had a regime change at the show, Ed Scott (long time executive producer at Young and the Restless) has come on board and brought several good people with him. We are enjoying their energy, expertise, and new ideas. Everyone seems to have gotten a shot of adrenaline as a result. I personally have had some really fun things to do in the last few months storyline wise i.e. being buried alive, stabbed, and saddled with a bomb, those are very challenging things to do for an actor and I was glad I was able to do them. Also, I have enjoyed the fun, light comedy stuff that they have given Bo and Hope and Roman to do. Also the drug induced comedy stint that I was able to do with Bo. Peter Reckell (Bo) was a tremendous help and a good team-mate in those scenes. By the way, Peter and his wife Kelly, just had a baby: 6 lbs. 9oz. All is well for them.

Like I said, just wanted to touch base, catch you up and let you know all is well with me. Lisa and I are enjoying life and about to celebrate our 8th anniversary, it does go by fast. But that’s what they say when you are having a good time!Please take care and thank you all again for your support, friendship and your comments. Until the next time.
Josh Taylor

10 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Greetings Josh,
    I interviewed you on the radio in Texas and Nevada. I would like to interview you again.
    Rebecca Maitland previously Rebecca Bliss
    westernmedia1@yahoo.com

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Josh...glad to see your post! Keep up the good work...and if you have any spoilers, please drop them here!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Kristen said…

    Hi Josh!

    Great to hear from you. I have to say that those scenes when you had been drugged by EJ were among the funniest I have seen in a loooong time! Great laugh out loud scenes!

    I'm glad to hear Peter and his wife and baby are well. Wish him well from a long, long, LONG time fan!! :-)

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Toni said…

    Good to know that Days is finally letting you use those great acting skills. I'm looking forward to the new regeime and what it has to offer the fans.

    Thanks so much for all you do.

    Toni Walker

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Fredericton said…

    Hi Josh...This is the first time I read your JoshBlog and pleased you gave info about Peter Recell/Bo's and his wife's new baby girl. I have watched "Days" since the early 80's and tape it when I can't actually watch it. I really like James Scott; hope he and Sami get together. I would love to have a tiny part as an extra but that miracle will never happen.

    Merry Christmas Josh.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Rita Anne Smith said…

    Hell Josh:
    My husband and I welcomed a baby girl two days before Peter and his wife and we all delivered in the same hospital. We also had them in one of our childbirth prep classes and they seemed like really down to earth people. We hope that they are doing well. Please pass on regards from the Smiths.
    Thanks,
    Rita Anne

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Claire68 said…

    Glad to see your post Josh. I love your work. Glad to see all is well with you. Happy christmas to you and your family. I can't believe it's Christmas again! It seems to creep up faster every year! I live in Northern Ireland and Days of our Lives isn't shown over here any more, so I rely on a very kind lady on you Tube to upload the episodes. It used to be shown through a sky digital channel called Sky1, but then they took it off the air :-( I have emailed NBC hoping that they will show the episodes online for those people who normally wouldn't get to see them. No reply yet! I'll have to wait and see.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Josh:) I Would Like To Say Thank Yo, To You And All Of The Actors on Days Of Our Lives. I Have Been Watching The Show For Over 30 Years. I Have Always Enjoyed It:) I Read The ' Day Ahead' Because I Am So Anxious To Know What Will Happen Next:) Great Job Josh. Take Care. A Long Time Fan. NanaC

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You've been doing fantastic work on the show, as always.
    Your eulogy at Shawns funeral and the toasting at his wake was really touching.
    Keep up the GREAT work!

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Potato said…

    Hi,
    I remember growing up in Chillicothe and Josh Taylor coming to my aunts beauty shop for a hair cut. The whole town was buzzing. It was the mid seventies and I was only about 10. I remember playing many football games at Taylor field and heard stories about the hall of fame coach. I even watched a little 'Days' as a teenager. I'm wondering what year Josh graduated from high school.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home